Product details of Wall Mounted Pull Up Chin Up Bar – Black
- For more details about this product, please dial 09610002345 to get assistance from our expert agents.
- Installation Fee and Service Charge 1000 Taka for Inside Dhaka Only
- Can withstand weight up to 200kgs
- Ideal for pull ups, chin up, abs raises and more
- Built with hi-grade quality steel
- Coated with non-slip powder coating
- Padded with 2 hand grips for comfort
About Iron Gym Wall Mount Pull Up Chin Up Bar
The Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar is the highest quality and most affordable wall mounted pull up bar available today. This is a gym quality wall mounted pull up bar that is designed for easy home installation. Thispullupbar can be easily fastened to the stud walls of most residential and commercial building walls.Here is the 5 Easy Installation Steps:
Step 1. Assemble the bar with the hardware and Allan Key which is provided in the package
Step 2. Place the assembled pull up bar flat on your preferred location and mark ‘X’ on the screw points with a pencil on the wall.
Step 3. Drill the holes that is marked ‘X’ with a drill bit size 12 x 160mm
Step 4. Insert all wall plugs
Step 5. Fit in Pull Up Bar and tighten all nuts and bolts
Enjoy your pull ups!
3 Tips To Be Able To Do More Pullups:
1. Pullups are superior topull downs– Go to the gym any day of the week and I guarantee your chances of finding a free pull up bar is much higher than finding a free pull-down machine. People are lazy these days, they would rather do what’s easy and comfortable than what’s hard, but more beneficial.Pull downs are O.K. but they should be added to supplement your pull ups, not replace them2. Assistedpull upsare superior topull downs– Get out of your comfort zone. Even if you can’t do apullup, try ditching the pull-down machine for the assistedpullupmachine. It’s not as embarrassing as you think. Each week you’ll make a little bit of progress and before you know it, you won’t have to use the assisted pull up machine. You’ll be able to do a realpullup.3. Even if you can only do 1 or 2 pullups, do it – Practice makes perfect. If you can only do 1 or 2 pullups, but decide never to do them, how will you ever reach 10 pullups?Stop making excuses and start doing pull ups. When I could only do 1 or 2pullupsI would perform 3-4 sets of assistedpull ups, and then do a couple of sets of body weight pullups, even though I could only do 1 or 2.
Specifications of Wall Mounted Pull Up Chin Up Bar – Black